vrijdag 7 januari 2011

Happy New Year

The great Spring Cleaning of 2010 made me throw (recycle) more that three quarters of my stuff belongings.
And since I also got rid of all of my closets and anything else that I could store things in, my appartment looked like I just moved in. Cluttered and moving boxes everywhere.
I wanted to make a new start and started googling for interior design inspiration. I found out 2 things very quickly. I like the idea of `less is more` and I really really like white.

After spending, what seems days on the internet looking for inspiration, I looked at the folder in which I kept all the images in and did a ctrl + A and -ahem- I collected more that 7000 images of mostly white interiors.
None of the images here are mine and most can be found using google.com
I left most of the images their original name.

I´m just wakadoodling all of them on here.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 
 
Copyright © Shiro
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes